Introduction: How to Make a Choco-Coffee Slushie in the Snacks Contest
Here is a really tasty and amazing Slushie you can make! And
It’s a combination of 2 of the world’s best flavours- Chocolate &Coffee. This is a really simple and easy to make beverage. It requires no expertise in the kitchen. (Apt for inexperienced people like me.) It’s the perfect way to chill in the summer, without any effort!!
Step 1: You Will Need:-
- Hot water
- Cold Milk
- Instant Coffee Mix
- Powdered Sugar
- Cocoa Powder
- Crushed Ice
Step 2: The Water
- Fill 1/3 of the cup with hot water (heated in the microwave oven or stove)
Step 3: The Mix
- Add 2 1/2 teaspoons of powdered sugar. (Remember that both coffee and cocoa are bitter, hence more sugar will be required.)
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Instant Coffee Mix.
- Add 1 teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Stir Well.
Step 4: The Milk and Ice
- Add cold milk.
- Stir well again.
- Add crushed Ice. (You can use a pestle and mortar.)
Step 5: Serve Chilled!
Garnish with dark chocolate flakes. And enjoy!!
Follow NextGenVersatility for more awesome ways to chill and
more cool stuff to make!!