Tired of loosing your needles?
(NØ) is sometime miles away, sunny head and feet in the clouds… So she often misses things…Today, she decided to sews her own needle case to not loose her needles anymore.
Step 1: Step 1: Here Is What You Need...
Step 2: Step 2: Step by Step...
1. Trace the lining (use instructions), the felt and the bias
2. Add 1cm or 0.4 in sewing allowance and cut
3. Sew the two pieces of felt in-between the bias
4. Sew the fabric and the lining right side on the right side
5. Fold the bottom of the case and sew the sides using little hand-embroidery stitches
6. Sew the “pin cushion”
7. Fold again
8. Sew the snap button
Step 3: Step 3: That's It Folks...
Time for some nice hand-embroidery for your needle case! (NØ) uses three hand-embroidery stitches to make the flower: chain stitch, closed blanked stitch and colonial knot. How will you decorate your needle case?
Need more instructions and images for this DIY? Check out my original blog post.
Check out my other DIY instructions on Instructables: