Introduction: How to Make a Cute Origami Bear Face Instructions
The Origami Bear face is a simple animal which can be made easily with a piece of square origami paper. The bear’s nose, mouth and eyes can be drawn with a pen or marker for different expression.
It’s easy, entertaining and fun for kids and adults to fold along with the step by step guide and video.
Step 1: Fold the Paper Diagonally Across, Open Up and Fold in 2 Corners
1. Take a Square piece of Origami paper.
Do a triangle fold by folding the paper diagonally across.
2. Open up the triangle fold. You should see a crease line across the paper.
Fold in the 2 corners where the blue dotted lines are.
Step 2: Fold Diagonally Down, Followed by Fold Left to Right
3. Fold diagonally down.
4. Fold the left flap to the right and open up to form a crease line in the centre.
Step 3: Fold Both the Left and Right Flap Down to Touch the Centre Crease Line
5. Fold the right flap down over the blue dotted line to touch the centre crease line.
6. Do the same for the other side.
Step 4: Fold Both the Left and Right Flap Up to Touch the Sides of the Origami
7. Fold the right flap up over the blue dotted line to touch the sides of the origami.
8. Do the same for the other side.
Step 5: Fold the Right Flap Down, Fold Down Right Top Corner and Fold Back the Right Flap
9. Fold the right flap down.
10. From the right top corner, fold down over the blue dotted line to touch the crease line.
11. Fold the right flap up again.
Step 6: Fold the Left Flap Down, Fold Down Left Top Corner and Fold Back the Left Flap
12. Fold the left flap down.
13. From the left top corner, fold down over the blue dotted line to touch the crease line.
14. Fold the left flap up again.
Step 7: Fold the Bottom Tip Up and Flip Over
15. Fold the bottom tip up over the blue dotted line.
16. Flip over the origami.
Step 8: Fold the Bottom Tip Up, Fold the Tip Back
17. Fold the bottom tip up over the blue dotted line.
18. 19. Fold the tip back from the blue dotted line.
Step 9: Use a Pen or Marker to Draw the Eyes, Nose and Mouth
20. Use a pen or marker to draw the eyes, the nose and the mouth of the bear.
21. Well Done!! Your very own Cute Origami Bear Face completed.
Step 10: Relax and Smile :)
Congratulations and Do share your wonderful Origami Bear Face on the comments below.
Follow us for more Simple and Fun Instructables for kids, Origami beginners.