With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Become the next Rock God! Make a DIY guitar with SAM Labs
1. Raid the recycling for a cardboard box.2. Grab your SAM Slider and 3 Pressure sensors/ OR 3 Buttons to make it rock.3. Snag a scissors, some tape ...
1. Trace or draw the body of the guitar.2. You could even make it in the shape of a star! 3. Cut it out carefully to avoid making ...
1. Next you have to attach your SAMs 2. Tape the Slider to the base with a wham! 3. Attach the Pressure Sensors OR Buttons to the neck ...
1. Drag the soft SAMs onto the canvas in the app. 2. You'll need 5 SoundPlayers and 5 Logic gates to activate the guitar's status3. Connect 1 Slider ...
1. Raid the recycling for a cardboard box.
2. Grab your SAM Slider and 3 Pressure sensors/ OR 3 Buttons to make it rock.
3. Snag a scissors, some tape and a pencil to make the guitar talk.
How to Make a Jar Car in Under 5 Minutesby samlabs
Epic! Guitar Hero - Double Neck Guitar... Failby SCHLEPIC
How to make a simple electric guitarby Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.