Step 1: Gather the Following Materials
- Hole puncher
- Sticks and Leaves
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Beads (optional)
*Note: For children under the age of 10 be sure to ask an adult for help when using the scissors or use child-safe scissors.
Step 2: Plug in Hot Glue Gun
* Note: if you are under 12 years of age be sure to ask an adult for help when using the hot glue gun
Step 3: Fold & Cut
- Cut out the middle of the plate leaving space to decorate and punch out holes
- At this point you should have a plate with the center cut out and hole punches.
Step 4: Hole Punching
- Make the holes directly across from one another.
* Note: You can add more holes for a more intricate design
Step 5: Weaving the Yarn
- Designate a front and back side for your dream catcher
- Thread one end of the yarn through a hole from the back side that you designated. We will refer to this end of the yarn as the “weaving end”.