Step 1: Materials
3 paper bags (again found in most supermarkets) and to give the basket shape and stability.
Heavy duty stapler
Step 2: Making
2. Continue making the folds until Bag A is about 4 inches high.
3. Repeat for the second bag (Bag B), but make one less fold so it's about a inch and a half taller than Bag A
4. Repeat for making Bag C, again making one less fold
5. Place Bag B into Bag A
6. Place Bag C into Bag B and staple all together through their cuffs on all sides with a heavy duty stapler.
Step 3: Finish
8. Finally place the four-bag unit inside a plastic grocery bag with handles.