Introduction: How to Make a Fidget Spinner With No Bearings
Hi My Friends,
In This Instructable I made a New Version Of Fidget Spinner Without Using any Bearings!! Using Household Materials and The Best Part is I have made this thing from cardboard which is very light in weight and pocket friendly too and Has a Decent Spin Time...Please Continue Reading
Step 1: Video Showing How to Make Fidget Spinner and Spin Time
Be Sure To Check Out My Youtube Channel For Some Interesting Stuffs!!
Step 2: Spinner Body
- The body of spinner is made entirely from cardboard
- The dimensions is shown in the image
- The center is located in the body by drawing cross lines
- Hole is made using toothpic
- Spinner caps are made by drawing circles(i used pennys)and cut
- Ive made spikes by drawing triangles at the sides of rectangular body and Cut
Will The Spikes Hurt My Fingers?
No they Wont Coz They are Made From Cardboard!!!!
Step 3: Weight Attachment
- Instead of bearings Ive used coins which is placed at the ends of the cardboard
- Coupled Using Hot Glue
- Spinner Body Is Coloured
- Caps are Coloured
Step 4: Finishing
- Toothpic is inserted between the caps(black one shown in image) then between the center holes and repeat same for other side also
- Superglue Can also be replaced with paperglue or Hot glue
- Give a rotation many times untill the movement is fully free and then enjoy!!
Share This Instructable With Your Friends and Family Let Them also Enjoy Making This...Thanks :)