With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Allergic to the annoying pollen of flowers? Can't take the overwhelming smell? No problem! A tissue paper flower is a very crafty way to give a very crafty gift to ...
You will need: Scissors Two of full-size tissue paper in 2 different colors Green pipe cleaner
1. Start with two full sheets of tissue paper in the colors of your preference. One pink and one yellow tissue paper were used for this demonstration.
2. Lay the sheets on top of each other and fold them in half.
3. Open the fold. Cut along the fold to produce two halves. One half will not be used in this project, so store it for another flower or ...
4. Fold the half into a new half. Now cut along this fold. In total there should be 4 sheets of tissue paper.
5. Now stack all four sheets on top of one another. Fold the sheets in accordion style.
6. Once you have an accordion, fold it in half. Be sure to make a sharp crease as a marker for the pipe cleaner.
7. Now, using the green pipe cleaner, make a stem around your flower. Tie it vertically around the accordion tissue paper.
8. Now you should begin to fold the petals of the flower upward. Begin with the first layer of the accordion; pull it upward so it looks like ...
9. Finish off. Continue pulling up all of the other layers of the flower. Be sure to cup the petals with your hands to round out the shape ...
11. To make a small flower petal on your flower, simply twist the pipe cleaner. The stem of you flower, the pipe cleaner, is vertical. Fold it in ...
2. Twist the loop around itself once. Straighten the rest of the stem so that it looks like the stem has a leaf on it. Now you have ...
Easy Tissue Paper Flowersby KatieKay
Mexican Paper Flowersby miguelsterling
DIY Tissue Paper Flowerby fashion and love
Giant Tissue Paper Flowersby Danger is my middle name
How to Make Tissue Paper Pom-Pomsby Tsume76
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.