With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Allergic to the annoying pollen of flowers? Can't take the overwhelming smell? No problem! A tissue paper flower is a very crafty way to give a very ...
You will need: Scissors Two of full-size tissue paper in 2 different colors Green pipe cleaner
1. Start with two full sheets of tissue paper in the colors of your preference. One pink and one yellow tissue paper were used for this demonstration....
2. Lay the sheets on top of each other and fold them in half.
3. Open the fold. Cut along the fold to produce two halves. One half will not be used in this project, so store it for another flower or project.
4. Fold the half into a new half. Now cut along this fold. In total there should be 4 sheets of tissue paper.
5. Now stack all four sheets on top of one another. Fold the sheets in accordion style.
6. Once you have an accordion, fold it in half. Be sure to make a sharp crease as a marker for the pipe cleaner.
7. Now, using the green pipe cleaner, make a stem around your flower. Tie it vertically around the accordion tissue paper.
8. Now you should begin to fold the petals of the flower upward. Begin with the first layer of the accordion; pull it upward so it looks like it cups ...
9. Finish off. Continue pulling up all of the other layers of the flower. Be sure to cup the petals with your hands to round out the shape of the flo...
11. To make a small flower petal on your flower, simply twist the pipe cleaner. The stem of you flower, the pipe cleaner, is vertical. Fold it in ha...
2. Twist the loop around itself once. Straighten the rest of the stem so that it looks like the stem has a leaf on it. Now you have it: a tissue pape...
Easy Tissue Paper Flowersby KatieKay
Mexican Paper Flowersby miguelsterling
DIY Tissue Paper Flowerby fashion and love
Giant Tissue Paper Flowersby Danger is my middle name
How to Make Tissue Paper Pom-Pomsby Tsume76
INTRODUCTION TO PROJECTby maryoso
Easy Construction Paper and Pipe Cleaner Flowerby NathanaelScheffler
Project Cozy Dropby tonyk1185
DIY: "Hypoallergenic" Flowersby camiekayy
Pipe Cleaner Flowersby macdog360
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »