Introduction: How to Make a Generator at Home - Easy Way
Generator is a Device Which converts mechanical energy to electrical energy,in this instructable i made a small generator that can powerup 24 leds recommended to watch video to see its working....
Step 1: BASE
- For the base i've used small piece of plastic board
- one side of plasic board is attached with double sided sticky tape
- To the other side of tape all other parts will be held (used hot glue for extra strength)
Step 2: MOTOR HOLDER
- To hold the motor i've used soda can
- one side of the can is placed on sticky layer of the tape,to increase the strength i've hot glued its edges
Step 3: LIGHT SOURCE
- Ive used led panel having 24 leds i got this from broken lamp
- LED panel is glued to tape vertically
- Connections are made from motor to led panel
- To the end of motor shaft a plastic bottle cap is attached and hot glued
Step 4: FLYWHEEL
- For the flywheel ive used old cd's (2 of them are coupled together)
- The other side of cap is glued to this flywheel
- Handle is made to rotate the flywheel by gluing a small handle (plastic tube)
Step 5: GENERATOR IS READY..
- Simply rotate the cd using handle provided
- The led will glow
- sometimes if the connections between motor and panel is not proper then try rotating anti-clockwise Thank you for your time and patience,If u really like my instructable then dont forget to share and like this instuctables with your friends...