In this Instructable I will teach you how to grill a Hawaiian Cheeseburger.
If you have ever been to Island Burgers or Red Robin you may have had one of their burgers. Man are these ever good at these restaurants.
Step 1: Safety
OK boys and girls I will start with the safety issues related to this process.
1. Wash your hands prior to handling food, after all I don't know where you hands have been.
2. Raw meat carries coodies make sure you wash your hands after handling.
3. Under cooked meat still carries coodies, make sure you cook to at least medium well, or so I am told, to kill the coodies.
--3.a. Do not to use the same plate to place the burgers on when they are done, as the one you carried the raw meat out on because it may have coodies on it also.
4. Fire can burn you so don't play around with it. Or if you need to experiment with it to understand what I am saying that is your own choice.
5. Don't be a Doofus and burn your house down either or else I will laugh at you. Keep you grill away from your house, flames and houses should not go together.
I think that is it, I am sure someone will let me know if I have missed something.
BTW youi can catch "coodies" from girls also (he he he...)