Introduction: How to Make a Homemade Lobster Roll
Subscribe on YouTube for new recipes every Tuesday!
1-2 whole lobsters about 1-1 1/4 lbs. (or lobster meat)
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1/2 cup chopped scallion
pinch of old bay
1/2 cup Hampton Creek Just Mayo (Or Mayo)
2 top sliced rolls
1. Cook lobster as normal or follow instructions on frozen lobster meat
2. Add all cooked meat to a mixing bowl and mix in all other ingredients except butter
3. Place lobster mixture in refrigerator while heating rolls
4. Brush rolls with butter and place face down on grill or pan
5. Once browned, top rolls with lobster mix
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.