Don't have a mobile phone charger and the battery is about to drain..?
Make an Emergency Charger yourself at home to charge your device from nothing but a 9v Battery.
This video shows a simple way to learn how to make a mobile phone charger at home very easily.
Note: A normal zinc carbon battery will not give much backup and will get drained out fast. So, its recommended to use rechargeable batteries.
1. A General Purpose PCB Board - http://amzn.to/2mww8hk
2. 7805 Voltage Regulator - http://amzn.to/2n82IXN
3. 100 uF capacitor - http://amzn.to/2nqxJ6w
4. 10uF capacitor - http://amzn.to/2lYkuNG
5. Female USB Port - http://amzn.to/2nluxfX
6. 9v Battery - http://amzn.to/2mq7Rqv
7. A Battery connector clip - http://amzn.to/2n83e8j
1. A General Purpose PCB Board - http://amzn.to/2lkylJH
2. LM 7805 Voltage Regulator - http://amzn.to/2lYjysF
3. 100 uF capacitor - http://amzn.to/2nlsokr
4. 10uF capacitor - http://amzn.to/2lYocGK
5. Female USB Port - http://amzn.to/2mq9jtg
6. 9v Battery - http://amzn.to/2nlmK1I
7. A Battery connector clip - http://amzn.to/2mH5Rey
1. Refer to the circuit diagram of the project.
2. Insert the clip on PCB board and paste it using hot glue.
3. Solder the connector to the base.
4. Solder a 100uF capacitor parallel to the connector clip.
5. Refer to the pin configuration of 7805. Solder the IC on the base such that, input pin is near the capacitor and connect input pin to +ve terminal of capacitor.
6. Take a 10uF capacitor and solder the +ve terminal to the output of 7805 I.C.
7. Refer to the pin configuration of female USB port. We have 4 pins
8. Solder the port to the base and connect pin 1 to the +ve terminal of 10uF capacitor.
9. Make all the ground connections.
Our Mobile Charger is now ready.
Note: Use it only in case of emergency, for regular charge, use normal wall charger.
Attach a 9v Battery and connect the mobile phone using a USB cable
we see that, the mobile charges well.