Introduction: How to Make a Mochaccino Icebox Cake
For anyone who loves chocolate and coffee, here’s a Mochaccino Icebox Cake. An absolutely quick and easy recipe that requires no baking. If you like Tiramisu, you might want to give this a try too. It’s basically the same great flavours with the addition of chocolate – what’s not to love?!
Here's the video for inspiration!
What You'll Need:
Mochaccino Icebox Cake
- 56 pieces small ladyfingers
- 450 ml whipping cream
- 2 bricks of 8oz cream cheese
- 2 tbp instant coffee/espresso
- 1 cup sugar, granulated white
- 250 gramsDark Chocolate, melted
Method Whip together: cream cheese, whipping/heavy cream, sugar and instant coffee.
- Melt chocolate and let it cool
- Make the base of the cake with ladyfingers.
- Layer it with: melted chocolate then whipped cream.
- Make three layers of the ladyfingers, melted chocolate and whipped cream.
- Top it with chocolate, if desired. Refrigerate overnight.
- Take the cake out of the fridge. Release from the springform pan. Line the edges of the cake with ladyfingers. Serve and enjoy!