Step 1: Equipment
2. A pair of Infrared LEDs
3. A AA battery pack which can hold two batteries
5. A push switch, be sure not to get a momentary switch
7. A hot glue gun and glue sticks
8. A soldering iron and solder
9. Something to strip the cable ends with
10. (optional) heat shrink tubing to ensure not connections touch
Step 2: Make Holes in Casing
I also made a big hole in the middle of each case so the cables and go through.
Step 3: Wiring Up!
From there I wire up the switch to the positive end of a LED with a cable.
I then solder a cable from the negative end of the LED to the positive end of the second LED.
From there I solder the negative end of the second LED to the negative end on the battery pack.
When I solder all these cables I make sure to go through the hole in the middle of the case if needed.
I decided to put heat shrink tubing on the connections but you don't have to if you don't want to.