***Please Notice: The numbers and/or symbols in the images throughout this Instructable correspond to the numbers/symbols in the descriptions of each step.
Check out my website for supplies, kits and products.
- I spent a lot of time making this as easy to follow as I could.
- Please take your time and if you have any questions please comment or PM me!
- Excuse my grammar and graphic design skills as I am far from a English major/Graphic designer.
Step 1: What You'll Need
- 20 feet color one
- 20 feet color two
- Altoids tin
- Paracord Fid Needle
Step 2: Measuring For Border of Pouch
- For the first step you are going to need your border cord. Grab the color cord you want to be the border.
- Fold your cord directly in half and make a loop like shown in diagram one.
- Place it on the side of your Altoids tin leave the loop exposed above the tin a little bit. Note: This loop is the loop which the carabiner clips to (as you can see in the picture in the introduction). You can make this as big as you want.
- Wrap the loose ends of paracord neatly around the tin. Left, bottom, and right side.
- It should look like this when you are done.