Introduction: How to Make a Powerful Dremel Tool
In this Instructable, we will learn how to make a powerful dremel cutter tool cery easily at home. This tool is a utility item that can easily cut cardboards,plastics and fiber materials.
Caution: It is not only very powerful but also a very dangerous tool and is not intended to be made or used by children.
Watch the video to visually see the detailed procedure....
For written Instructions, proceed to step 2...
Step 1: Materials Required
1. High RPM DC motor
2. Piece of metal sheet
3. Plastic water bottle
4. Push to ON switch
5. DC adapter jack
6. Electrical cable connectors
7. M-Seal Adhesive
Step 2: Preparing the Bottle
1. Take the plastic bottle and make three holes in it - one at the top for the motor, one in the center for the switch and one at the bottom for DC jack.
2. Take a piece of wire and insert it through the bottle from top to bottom.
Note: Make sure to watch the video for visual clarity.
3. Solder the wire to the motor terminals.
4. Take a DC adapter jack and solder the wires on the jack.
5. Apply some Hot Glue and fix the jack at the bottom of the bottle.
6. Apply some double sided tape around the motor, fix the motor inside the mouth of the bottle and close the cap tightly.
7. Using Tweezers, pull the wire out from center hole.
8. Cut one of the wire from the center and solder them to the push to ON switch.
9. Using Hot glue, attach the switch at the plastic bottle.
It is now time to make a metal blade. Proceed to next step...
Step 3: Preparing the Blade
1. Take a piece of metal sheet and draw two concentric circles of radius of about 4 and 5cm respectively.
2. Cut the outer circle using metal scissors.
3. Now, mark 18 equidistant points on both the circles.
4. Draw the design of the cutting blade as seen in the uploaded image or the video.
5. Using a metal cutting scissors, cut the blade very carefully.
6. Drill a hole in the center of the blade.
7. Insert a small bolt and tight it on the blade using a nut.
8. Take the electrical cable connectors and remove the metal contacts.
9. Attach one side of metal contact to the motor.
10. Attach the blade to the motor using the other side of the metal contact.
11. Secure and balance the joint with the M-seal adhesive around the metal contact.
12. Our powerful Dremel Tool is now ready, connect a DC power source and use the tool to cut any object.
Note: This is a very Dangerous tool, so be very careful in operating this machine.
So Friends, this concludes the instructable. Do come back soon for new ones or you can also Subscribe to receive regular updates.
All the Best...:)