Introduction: How to Make a Propeller Car
This is a propeller Car, it is very easy to make
and propeller sound is very amazing
Let see how to make this fast propeller car
Step 1: Watch the Video First !!
First of all have a look to Video,
This video is all enough to know how to make this propeller car
Step by step procedure is available in next step
Step 2: Material Required
Followings are the material required
- High speed mini DC motor
- ON/OFF Switch
- Hollow Cylinder ( Empty thread reel )
- 9V DC battery
- Candy stick
- Wheel from old toy
- Axle from galvanized wire
- Very thin but hard piece of cardboard paper for propeller
- Some piece of wires
- Double side tape
Step 3: Procedure
Lets see how to make this
It is advisable to once watch video for better understanding and idea.
Please see this video to know how to prepare basic car frame.
Step by step procedure:-
- bring wheel set from old toy.
- cut two piece of galvanized wire of approx 7 to 8 cm.
- fix ring type lugs at both end of wire.
- now pass wheel axle through the lugs so that front wheel and rear wheel get connect with that lugs wire.
- now cut some piece (3 piece) of candy stick the length of candy stick piece is little smaller than the distance between two wheel of same axle.
- now glue this stick on the wire to make a platform like structure.
- Place a 9v DC battery on the platform of the car
- Bring a High speed small DC motor
- Take a empty thread reel case, make some cut on it one end so that motor will fit on it
- Cut a piece of hard paper to make propeller blades
- Stick the propeller on the shaft of the motor.
- glue the motor on the reel
- now place this reel on the platform of the car.
- Now do electrical connection as shown in next step
- Switch on and see how car will move very smoothly and fast.
It is possible that i miss something to write, please watch video for complete understanding
Step 4: Wiring Detail
Please do wiring as shown in figure
Thanks for your attention friends
i hope you like this
Please subscribe to our Youtube channel for more videos
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.