Step 1: Supplies
2) aquarium tubing (this will determine the thickness of your snakes)
3) sturdy wire (must be able to withstand and resist repeated bending)
4) wire for attachment (I used a large hobby wire here)
5) cable and crimps (I used stainless steel beading cable)
6) fabric for "skin"
7) fiberfill/stuffing material
8) cotton piping that matches the thickness of your tubing
9) fabric for dress
11) puff paint
12) face paint
15) sewing machine
Depending on the strength of your tubing, you may also need another tubing that will fit inside the other.
Step 2: Create the base
Follow the directions on the casts. I had someone assist me, but mine were wetted and then molded. One was molded around my head, and the other was molded from the top back down my neck and upper back.
--you set the first piece with your forehead/ears where you will be comfortable wearing it
--you set the second piece while you are standing up comfortably, so it will curve to the correct arch of your shoulders
Allow these to set/dry.