Introduction: How to Make a Real Iron Man Costume Replica
So you like iron man, and you want the suit, But, if you look online for a real replica you will find that the average price is $2000 a piece, Which is pricey for most and Not many are willing to spend that much on a costume. In addition, anything cheaper is usually either fake looking or made with some sort of cloth or synthetic plastic material looking, even more, unrealistic. If you are one of those people who doesn't want to turn up to a party, cosplay or costume gathering event with a mediocre ironman costume I will show you how. I'm an absolute nerd when it comes to anything Marvel or Costumes in general, so when I first built my own Iron man suit (mark 3) it was done in such a way that when I was at a costume event I was constantly stopped for pictures and autographs, and even met a lot of like-minded people and friends as a result all thanks to a guide I followed which I will introduce you too.
Step 1: What You Get With This Guide
- 3D files of the iron man suit design for each part of the armor (All the files of suit designed in a 3D software)
- Step by step guide of the blueprints to start and finish your suit as a professional, (Follow this you will do great)
- Iron man suit material list
- Necessary software to view files , print your design and build to precision
- Pictures (these will help you to know if you are in the correct path)
- Over the shoulder, VIDEO presentations (Explaining the most important steps)
- Frequently asked questions answered in our members area / community(included with customer support)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.