With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
After all the hype about Fashion week in NYC, we're in the mood for some serious couture. However, we're not in the mood to spend all that money. ...
1. First turn the pants inside out, pin the two layers of the leg together and cut out a long rectangle thats bigger at one end.
2. Repeat with the other leg, then sew a seam around the entire perimeter of each rectangle. Leave a small gap and turn them both right side out.
3. Sew a top seam around each rectangle and close up your gaps.
4. Slightly overlap the two wider ends then pin. Now make small pleats all the way down one side and pin. Repeat on the other side, making sure ...
5. Sew the pleats on one end starting at the end then stopping in the middle. Go with the pleats, not against. Then sew the other half the ...
6. Next take out some inch-wide elastic, fit it around your neck, under your arms and connect it at the back. Then pin the middle of the elastic ...
7. Then sew the elastic to the garment, making sure you stretch the elastic as you sew, so the ruffles will scrunch up more. Start in the middle ...
8. Now sew down both sides of the elastic, again, stretching as you sew.
9. Then overlap the ends of the elastic and sew it together in a rectangular motion. Add a hap-harzard stitch in the middle and at the ends and ...
Mens Vestby sunshiine
How to Make a Babydoll Nightie Dress from 2 Men's Shirtsby carlyjcais
★10 MINUTES HOODED VEST★by marcellahella
How to Make a Sweeney Todd Vintage Inspired Dressby threadbanger
Spy Vestby libraryCat
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »