Here's how to make an inexpensive scarf that will be customized just for you.
- Yarn (Any type of Yarn)
- Needle (Any type)
Step 1: How to Start Off...
1. Get the yarn and do a knot about 1 foot from the beginning of the yarn.
2. Put the loop on the needle and hold the two pieces of yarn on one hand.
3. Hold the needle with the slipknot in your right hand and with yarn from the skein to your left. With your left hand, make a yarn loop.
4. Bring the needle through the loop and toward you; at the same time, pull gently on the yarn end to tighten the loop.
5. Still holding the loop in your left hand, with your right hand, pick up the yarn from the skein and bring it back to front around the needle.
6. Repeat Steps 3 through 5 for 12 times. You should have 12 loops on one needle every time.
Don't understand yet? Here's a video that shows you!
1. Hold the needle with the cast-on stitches in your left hand.
2. Insert the point of the right needle into the first stitch, from right to left.With right index finger, bring the yarn under and over the point of the right needle.
3. With right needle, pull the yarn back through the stitch.
4. Slip the loop on the left needle off, so the new stitch is entirely on the right needle.
Step 3: Last Step!
Repeat the steps for at least 100 times to make it long. Or make is as long as you want!
Here's how it will look after you're done, enjoy!!!