Introduction: How to Make a Star Shaped Jewellery Box From Cardboard?
Star Shaped Jewellery Box – Doesn’t it sound both amazing and fascinating? I would love to own a box of this shape. What about you? Jewellery boxes are every girl’s fantasy just like the jewels. We all love to collect these boxes of different shapes and sizes and keep our precious jewels in them. Then why not make one such decorative box?
Yes, that’s right!! This best out of waste craft is made using empty medicine cartons. It is a nice recycled craft idea and a cool utility craft that you can easily make at home.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Box
- Empty Medicine Box
- Printed Sheets
- Glue Gun
- Board Clips
Step 2: Let's Cut the Boxes!
- Take an empty medicine box and mark the measurements on it and use a cutter to cut along the markings.
- We need multiple such diamond box-like shapes from the cuttings.
- Now, use board clips to attach the cuttings in the shape of a star.
Step 3: Let's Cut the Star-Shaped Cardboard & Printed Paper!
- Take a cardboard and draw the shape of a star and cut it.
- Now take a printed paper and paste it on the cardboard.
- Cut out the excess portion of the sheet.
Step 4: Let's Arrange & Paste the Cut Out Pieces!
- Now take the cut out pieces and cover them with the printed sheet.
- Now join the pieces together to form a star.
- Use the board clips to help the pieces to stick firmly.
- Repeat the same process with the other set of 3 as well.
- Now remove the clips and we will get a star-shaped object.
Step 5: Let's Wrap the Outer Portion!
- Apply glue on the upper portion of the cardboard and paste the cardboard star on it.
- Wrap the outer portion of the star-shaped box with printed paper.
Step 6: Let's Make a Lid!
- Cut out another star shape piece to make the lid of the box.
- Now, make some markings on the cardboard as done earlier and cut it
- Fix these cardboard pieces on the lid portion of the star as shown here.
- Now wrap this star with printed paper as well.
Step 7: Here Is Your Star-shaped Jewellery Box!
- Now close the box with the lid to make a jewellery box.
Wow!! Your beautiful star-shaped jewellery box is now ready.
Step 8: Conclusion
This is entirely a new concept of making jewellery boxes. The shape is really appealing and you are definitely going to garner a lot of appreciation for this creativity. No one can ever believe that waste medicine cartons are being used to make such a unique yet useful jewellery box.
Hope you enjoyed making this craft. Please do not forget to share your experiences and valuable feedback with us in our comments section.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.