Please Note: This is a completely harmless project and if something DOES go wrong, I will not be help responsible.
Step 1: Step One
This application is on every windows computer OS and can be used for loads of interesting things.
Notepad.exe is normally located in Start Menu>All programs>Accessories
Step 2: Step Two: The code.
x=msgbox("Your Text Here" ,0, "Your Title Here")
Make sure that the " is included in the text and replace the Your Text Here and Your Title Here. But don't change anything elese!
Advanced users can change something else.
- 0 =OK button only
- 1 =OK and Cancel buttons
- 2 =Abort, Retry, and Ignore buttons
- 3 =Yes, No, and Cancel buttons
- 4 =Yes and No buttons
- 5 =Retry and Cancel buttons
- 16 =Critical Message icon
- 32 =Warning Query icon
- 48 = Warning Message icon
- 64 =Information Message icon
- 0 = First button is default
- 256 =Second button is default
- 512 =Third button is default
- 768 =Fourth button is default
- 0 =Application modal (the current application will not work until the user responds to the message box)
- 4096 =System modal (all applications wont work until the user responds to the message box)
Step 3: Step Three: The Saving
When you have finished the code, go to Save As and save it as: What You Want To Call It.vbs
At the end of the name, make sure that .vbs goes at the end and safe it anywhere.
Step 4: Step Four: Lets test it!
Step 5: Outcome.
Your learned how Notepad.exe can become a powerfull scripting program
How to make a message Box
The values of Message Box's to make them look convincing.
Thank you for reading this lesson