(1) 8.5'' X 11'' copy paper
Step 1: The Preliminaries
2. After folding, unfold paper and flatten crease so that the paper lies flat on working surface.
Step 2: Building the Fuselage
2. Mirror this fold on the right hand side of the paper.
3. Fold any overlapping paper from the fold in Step 2(2) over and around the underside of the fuselage.
4. Turn paper over and fold in half along the crease so that the folds are on the exterior of the fuselage.
Step 3: Making the Wings/Final Touches
2. Staple the fuselage roughly 2 ½ to 3 inches back from the front point of the plane as close to the crease underneath the wing as possible.
3. Fold the edge of each wing at the back of the plane over ½ of a centimeter to create the stabilizers. Each stabilizer should run roughly 2 inches along the edge of the wing from the back of the plane.