Introduction: How to Make an EMP Jammer
An electromagnetic pulse (EMP), also sometimes called a transient electromagnetic disturbance, is a short burst of electromagnetic energy. Such a pulse may occur in the form of a radiated electric or magnetic field or conducted electrical current depending on the source. EMP Jammer is a device capable of generating a transient electromagnetic disturbance that radiates outward from its epicenter, disrupting electronic devices.For more information about EMP jammer check this out.
For more projects subscribe my youtube channel [Click Here]
Now I am going to instruct how to make an EMP Jammer with less number of components.
Let's Get Started...
Step 1: Components Required
Step 2: Circuiting
1. Take out the circuit out of the mosquito zapper.
2. Make a coil of 3-4 turns of hookup wire.
3. Solder one wire of coil to the anyone terminal of capacitor at output.
4. Glue another wire of coil near the another terminal of the capacitor at a distance of 2 mm or less than it.This is to create a spark gap.
5. Solder wire to circuit activating switch to extend the switch out of the case.
6. Place the circuit in the case carefully and turn on the circuit and close the case.
7. Apply glue on the case then fix the switch and solder activating switch extending wire to it.
8. Now apply a piece double sided tape to case and fix the battery.
Here the circuit construction completed.
For detailed construction check the video below.
Note : While using this device, keep your electronic devices away , because it may damage you device. I will not recommended to use it. I made this for educational purpose only.
Keep this device away from people who were installed with pacemaker,stunts.
Usage of this kind of devices is not allowed in some countries, make sure your countries policies before making this device.
Step 3: Construction and Testing
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.