Step 5: Create horns for headband.
1. Cut two 3" tall by 1.5" wide rounded horn-shaped pieces from the light brown felt.
2. Place glue around the outside edges of one of the pieces.
- Make sure they are the same size.
- Don't worry about getting them precise; a giraffe's knobby horns are supposed to be funny-looking.
3. Glue 2 pieces together.
- Caution: Do not place glue on the edge opposite of the rounded side of the horn piece. This needs to be kept open.
4. Once completely dry, flip pieces inside out so that the glued edges are not showing.
- Make sure to spread glue out towards edges and not inward. You only want glue on the edges.
5. Do this process again for the other knobby horn.