Introduction: How to Make an Oreo & Nutella Cold Cake
We all want that easy delicious dessert. This will show you how to make one of the best easy cold cakes ever!
Step 1: Ingredients
You will be needing:
- Butter 10 grams ( Depends on the amount of people)
- Oreo ( As much as you like as long as its enough to fill the baking pan )
- Strawberries ( Or your favourite topping!)
Step 2: FInal Steps
- First you have to blend the oreo.
- After blending, you have to add butter and blend it again to make it soft.
- Then you need to spread the oreo in a baking pan, and add nutella on top
- At last you should add your favourite topping, but I used strawberries for this one!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.