Introduction: How to Make an USB Killer
USB killer is a device which is similarly looking to USB flash drive and discharges high voltage.It has the capacity to destroy the desktop, mobile and other USB connectivity devices.
Now I am going to instruct how to make an USB Killer with less number of components.
Lets Get Started..
Step 1: Components Required
USB Case [It can be obtained from Old/Trash USB flash drives]
Step 2: Circuiting
1. Open case of the Mosquito Zapper and remove the circuit
2. Remove the discharging capacitor at output of the circuit.
3. Solder USB female jack in place of removed capacitor.
4. Solder USB male jack to the Capacitor removed as shown in circuit and place in the USB case .
5. Apply electric tape for more safety.
6. Charge this USB by inserting into the female USB jack of Zapper circuit.
Here USB Killer Completed.
Note : Using of this USB killer will destroy your device , use it on your own risk.
Step 3: Construction and Testing
Feel free to comment.
For more projects subscribe my youtube channel [Click Here]