Step 1: Step One: Materials
1) Die-cast Car
- Try to get a simple, stock-looking one with smooth surfaces and a low ride height.
- Good brands include Tomy Takara and Matchbox.
2) Rotary Tool
- You will need a drill and saw attachment.
- You can use the sanding attachment as well.
3) Spray Paint
4) Clear Tape
5) Hobby/Utility Knife
- Box cutters, X-Acto knives, and pocket knives will all work.
- It is a good idea to sharpen them beforehand.
8) Black Permanent Marker
- Sharpies work the best.
9) Clear, Hard Packaging Plastic
- Easily obtained.
- If not available, cover card stock with clear tape.
- Be sensible about the grit