Introduction: How to Modify a Nerf Nite Finder With Rubberbands
This Instructable will show you how to make your Nerf Nite Finder shoot darts farther than ever with only two rubberbands!
Step 1: * WARNING *
THIS MODIFICATION COULD POTENTIONALLY DAMAGE YOUR NERF GUN IF TOO MANY RUBBER BANDS ARE USED
THE MAXIMUM IS 4 RUBBERBANDS
Step 2: Things That You're Going to Need
1. Nerf NiteFinder
2. 2 rubber bands (at the minimum)
Step 3: The First Rubberband
The first thing you're going to want to do is cock the gun. Next, you have to put the rubberband on the pullback mechanism like shown.
Step 4: Put That Rubberband in Its Place!
Next, you have to hold one part of the rubberband with your thumb and stretch the other end all the way across the gun like shown.
Step 5: Looping
Next, you need to get your second rubberband. With that rubberband, you need to loop it around the first rubberband. This is similar to the way that we put the first rubberband on the pullback mechanism. Be sure to hold on tight the the second rubberband!
Step 6: Handling
Finally, pull the second rubberband all the way to the handle of the gun and then loop it around the handle. Be sure to push the rubberband all the way to the top of the handle, if you don't do this, your pullback mechanism could potentially be bent or even snapped.
Step 7: The End!
Congratulations! That's all there is to it! You're ready to start firing!
- The gun will shoot farther with this mod on it, and will shoot even farther if you put the mod on the gun more than once.
- The gun will be a lot louder when shot, this is because the pullback mechanism is snapping forward at rate faster than originally intended.
- There's going to be more recoil when this mod is applied, this mod is cool if you like that sort of thing.
- The maximum number of rubberband mods that you could put on this gun should be no more than 4.
That's all! Thanks for reading my Instructable and I hope you enjoy this rubberband mod!