BTW. The author takes no responsibility for embarrassment, harassment, or any other harm inflicted upon you for reading and/or following these instructions.
Step 1: Set Up
Step 2: Opening
1. Pick the mint up and face it's bottom towards you (fig. 1)
2. Unfold the bottom flap (fig. 2)
3. Unfold the top flap (fig. 3)
4. Unfold the right flap (fig. 4)
5. Unfold the left flap (fig. 5)
6. Press the opened flaps down onto the table (fig. 6)
7. Verify that the mint is an original Andes brand Mint (fig. 7)
8. If it is an original, take out the mint and enjoy! (fig. 8)
Else, find the store manager and complain with sarcastic remarks and threatening gestures.
Step 3: Disposal of Wrapper
1. Fold the empty wrapper in half (fig. 1)
2. Fold it in half again (fig. 2)
3. And again (fig. 3)
4. Now crush it up into a little ball (fig. 4)
5. Here's the fun part, throw it at something (fig. 5)
-someone's drink (fig. 6)
-a girl (fig. 7)
-a whale (fig. 8)
-whatever else deserves to have an empty mint wrapper thrown at them.
Now congratulate yourself, you have joined a prestigious group of individuals. If you did not complete the steps all the way, dust yourself off and try again later, just remember, slow and steady wins the race, and you are rather slow.