Introduction: How to Organize Camping Utensils
Do you have had a problem because your cooking utensils laying unorganized while camping outside and its invite unwanted critters.
This is an instructable of making a Keluang string to solve the problem.
Step 1: Items
- Nylon string
- Steel hook
- Minimal tying knot skill
Step 2: Tying a Knot
- Firstly, I make a knot at one end's of the string.
- Then, I make another knot near the first knot (it will look like a butterfly).
- I make a few of them according to the quantity of the utensils and other items to hang.
- Next, I make a knot at the other end of the string and attach the steel hook.
Step 3: The String
- I find a branch and hang the string.
- I inserted the utensils into the slots (or holes) in the knots.
- For the drinking water, I make a few twists at the bottle's neck.
- You can also hang food stuffs.
- At the end of your stay, you can snug the string in your camping backpack for the next camping trip.
Find a branch and hang the string. You can raise the utensils above ground to prevent wild animals from getting your foods.
Please don't forget to voter for me.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.