2. Research your options by going to sites such as http://www.householdscienceprojects.com and sciencetoymaker.org
3. Make another list of all of the projects that interest you.
4. Cross off projects that are too time consuming or expensive for you.
5. Make sure that you have an independent variable which is something you can change in the experiment and a dependant variable which is a variable that is changed by the independent variable.
6. Pick the option from your list that best fits these criteria and would be deserving of a good grade.
7. Enjoy your science fair project.