1. Pieces of wood to put your picture(s) on
2. Paint (your choice of color)
3. Paint brushes
5. Super glue
7. Water and Elmer’s glue to mix for the Hod Podge
8. A container to shake the water and glue in
9. Printed pictures on regular printer paper (I found sepia and black and white photos looked best)
*This project took about 20 minutes to complete once I had the supplies and the cost was around 20 dollars but most of the items can be found around the house!
Step 1: Painting the Wood
Step 2: Making the Hod Podge
Step 3: Placing the Picture on the Wood
Step 4: Giving It a Vintage Look
Step 5: Painting Hod Podge on Top of Picture
Step 6: Adding Ribbon
Step 7: Other Examples!