Introduction: How to Prepare a Baking Pan
I learned this trick a few years back and I don't like to prepare my baking pans any other way. Hopefully this trick works well for you.
See the video for visual instructions
- Using a 8 or 9" round pan
- Tear a sheet of parchment paper the length of the pan
- Fold the top corner of the paper toward the opposite end and cut the excess off of the bottom (making a square)
- You really need to see the video for the rest because it is hard to explain how to do the folds
- measure the radius of the bottom of the pan and cut the paper. Unfold and you will end up with a circle that should fit perfectly in the pan.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.