Introduction: How to Properly Connect and Set Up a Mini HiFi Shelf System (Sound System)
I am a person that enjoys learning about electrical engineering. I am a high school at the Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders. I am making this instructable to help out anyone that wants to enjoy their music from a Mini LG HiFi Shelf System (Sound System).
Features included in this tutorial:
- Function Selector CD,
- Tuner, USB Host, Bluetooth®
- Front Speaker System 2 way
- Subwoofer System
Step 1: Setting Up the Right Front Speaker
- Find a flat surface where the sound system can be placed
- Place the right front speaker on the surface first
Step 2: Placement
- Make sure you also place the Function Selector on top to connect all wires
Step 3: Connecting Right Front Speaker
- Connect the wires from the right front to the Function Selector. (make sure the wires match the color on the connector button)
Step 4: Placement of Subwoofer and Connection
- Next place the the Subwoofer System in between the Right Front and the Function Selector
- Connect the Subwoofer to the Function Selector ( Orange cable goes into the Orange Section on the back of the Subwoofer)
Step 5: Connection of Antenna
- Make sure to place the antenna on top of the surface in order to connect
- Connect the wire with the white protector in the bottom
- Connect the wire with the silver top to the top.
Step 6: Left Front Speaker Placement
- Place the Function Selector to the front of the surface
- Place the Left Front Speaker behind the Function selector
Step 7: Connecting the Left Front Speaker
- To connect the Left Front Speaker make sure the you match the white wire and the black wire with the correct in-ports
- Push the buttons to open up the slot to place the tip of the wire in the slot.
Step 8: Plug in and Turn on !
- After everything is done plug into an outlet of an extension cord
- Turn the Mini HiFi Shelf System (Sound System) on.