Step 4: Hillbilly Diet.
1. Homegrown tomatoes.
2. Greens. All varieties, including: mustard, collard, poke,
dandelion, spinach, etc.
3. Tea. Always iced, always sweet(VERY sweet).
4. Beans and peas. Black-eyed, purple-hull, green, and string.
5. Meat: fried chicken, deer sausage, opposum (with sweet
potatoes), squirrel and dumplings, fried crappie and catfish.
6. Booze: Homemade wine, and quality moonshine.
7. Bread: Cornbread, buttermilk biscuits, sourdough rolls.
We should all eat so well!
But, then there's the White Trash diet:
1. Anything processed.
2. Spray cheese.
3. Discount soda.
4. White bread.
5. Booze: Cheapest beer available, rotgut whiskey.
6. Meat: fried bologna, vienna sausages, fish-sticks.