Step 1: PLEASE READ:
Step 2: Gather All Necessary Materials & Instruments:
3. 1 pair of latex gloves/ non-latex gloves
4. Piercing gun
5. Alcohol patches
6. Prepackaged piercing earrings
8. Ammonia sticks (Use if the person feels dizzy or light headed after piercing. Snap 1 ammonia stick & hold it about 12 inches away from their face until they no longer feel dizzy.)
Step 3: Prepare for a Safe & Sterile Ear Piercing.
1. Put gloves on.
2. Use alcohol patches to thoroughly clean the front & back of both ears.
3. Remove seal from each prepackaged piercing earrings.
4. Place cartridges securely into the piercing guns, (pointy earring end facing forward.)
5.Use the marker to evenly dot both earlobes & or cartilage in the crevice of the ear.
6. Give the person the mirror to present the markings & confirm that he or she will like where you will pierce.
Step 4: Prepare & Position for a Safe & Secure Piercing
2. Once lined up straight & steady, squeeze the gun fast & tightly. REMAIN STEADY. (Sloppiness can result in a bad pierce & or pain.)
3. Repeat steps above 1 & 2, when piercing the other ear.
Step 5: After Care Instructions for Your Piercing:
2. Always cleanse hands prior to touching your newly pierced ears.
3. Use a clean cotton swab or cotton ball & apply the ear car antiseptic
4. Push earrings gently forward & backward, swabbing solution between your ear & the earring.
5. Rotate earrings twice daily to prevent earring sticking or clinging to the ear.
6. Avoid touching your piercing except when cleaning.
7. Cleanse twice daily for 4-6 weeks (lobes), 8-12 weeks (cartilage.)