(This can also be done with comics)
What you need:
1) a program for kindle by Kovid Goyal
• Calibre (it's free and you can download it here)
2) Manga files ( preferably in JPEG, PNG, or JPG)
• it doesn't matter whether they're compressed or not
3) WinRAR, 7zip, or any other tool similar to these
4) a kindle (of course) with its usb cable
Step 1: Making The Files Compatible For Calibre
A regular folder full of picture is not considered to be a file that can be converted.
1) If you have a .RAR file, Extract the files. (If it is not compressed, skip to the next step)
• Right click, select your decompresser ( I use 7zip), then extract here
2) Open up your folder that is NOT compressed and highlight all the contents or just press Ctrl A
(should only be picture files)
3) Right click the highlighted files and select "send to", and then "Compressed (zipped) folder"
Now Calibre will consider it to be a readable file!
Step 2: Converting and Importing Your Manga
1) open up Calibre and on the top left corner, select add books
2) select the compressed (zipped) folder(s) you have made and wait for them to upload
3) highlight the you manga files and right-click them
• select "convert books" and then "convert individually" (or "bulk convert" if you're doing more than one)
•then select "MOBI output" on the left side and then "OK"
(converting them will take a while)
4) Now plug in your Kindle and right click the files you want to import to your kindle
• select "send to device" and then "send to main memory"
5) Now you're done!!! eject your kindle and enjoy reading your manga anywhere!
If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and i'll try my hardest to answer them A.S.A.P.