(This can also be done with comics)
What you need:
1) a program for kindle by Kovid Goyal
• Calibre (it's free and you can download it here)
2) Manga files ( preferably in JPEG, PNG, or JPG)
• it doesn't matter whether they're compressed or not
3) WinRAR, 7zip, or any other tool similar to these
4) a kindle (of course) with its usb cable
Step 1: Making The Files Compatible For Calibre
A regular folder full of picture is not considered to be a file that can be converted.
1) If you have a .RAR file, Extract the files. (If it is not compressed, skip to the next step)
• Right click, select your decompresser ( I use 7zip), then extract here
2) Open up your folder that is NOT compressed and highlight all the contents or just press Ctrl A
(should only be picture files)
3) Right click the highlighted files and select "send to", and then "Compressed (zipped) folder"
Now Calibre will consider it to be a readable file!