Introduction: How to Record WhatsApp Video Call on IPhone
Nowadays, we turn to make audio or video calls for personal communication or business use, and WhatsApp is such an application that allows us to do it. However, you may think whether it’s possible to record WhatsApp video calls on iPhone. Now I can tell you, you can do it with ApowerMirror. It’s an application that can record phone screen while having voice recorded at the same time. I’m going to share with you how to use this app to record video calls on iPhone.
Step 1: Connect IPhone to PC
- Make sure your iPhone and PC are connected to the same WIFI connection.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen, and tap “Airplay” or “AirPlay mirroring”.
- Connect to “Apowersoft”.
Then your iPhone screen is reflected on the computer.
You should notice that if your iPhone is running iOS 10 or above, choose the name that displays as “Apowersoft”; if the iOS system is below iOS 10, tap “AirPlay”, choose the device named as “Apowersoft” and turn on “Mirroring”.
Step 2: Check Settings
After connecting to PC, you should make some configurations.
- Go to the “Options” on the right side of the app.
- Choose “Capturing Settings” where you can change video format and quality, and audio input. Notice that the “Audio input” source should be “system sound and microphone”.
- You can also change and select an output destination here.
Step 3: Record With ApowerMirror
Your iPhone is mirrored to the computer screen now, and you can start your WhatsApp and make a video call to your friends. Remember that the record button should be clicked before you start the video call.
- Tap the “Start recording” button on the right side of the application.
- Make a video call through WhatsApp, and it will be recorded; if you finish the video call, just tap the same button to stop recording.
- Check the recorded files.
Note: If you want to successfully record sounds from both parties when making a video call through WhatsApp, you have to speak via the microphone connected to your computer.
Hope this instructable is useful to you. If you found this instructable useful, please don't forget to share. Comments and queries are always welcome.