Introduction: How to Recover Deleted Photos From PC
You may be troubled by losing you beloved photos due to an unintentional deletion, hardware broken or even virus infection. At this moment, you should calm down, and take a look at this instructable. Then, you can get things back. Proceed to see the detailed steps on how can you recover deleted photos from PC.
Step 1: Select What to Recover.
- First, download and install ApowerRecover to your PC.
- Launch it after you get things done.
- Select the file type you want to recover: Photos. Then hit on "Next" to continue.
Step 2: Select Where to Recover.
- If you remember where your files located before they got lost, just choose that disk.
- If you don't remember, just select the possible disks.
- If you deleted them by accident, they may be deleted from recycle bin. Just select the recycle bin to get them back.
Step 3: File Scanning.
- The app will scan your deleted photos directly after you click on "Next".
- After the scan stopped, just select the photos you want and click recover.
- If you can't find the photo you need in the first scan, click on "Deep Scan" to retrieve more files.
Step 4: Recover Deleted Files.
- After the scan is done, choose the photos you want to get back and click "Recover".
- Click "Browse" to select a valid location to save your photos.
- Hit on "OK". Then you can get your deleted photos back from PC.