Introduction: How to Recover PowerPoint File From Different Devices
When we prepare a presentation for class, business meeting or conference, we usually make a PowerPoint file and save it somewhere. However, for some reason, we accidentally lose it. How to save ourselves and recover those PPT files? Scroll down to find the solution!
Step 1: Recover PowerPoint Files From USB Drive
USB drives are one of the most common places where we store PPT files as it is portable and convenient. However, it is also the most common place that we may lose the files. In this case, you can use ApowerRecover for PowerPoint recovery.
- Install and run the program on your computer.
- Connect your flash drive to the USB port on your computer.
- Select what kind of file you need to recover. For PPT, click on “Documents” then press “Next”.
- Choose the flash drive you want to scan under “Connected Disks” and hit “Next”.
- The software will scan your drive. Once done, you’ll be able to see all the lost files. Click on “Type” on the left and choose “Documents” and then “ppt”. Select the file you want to retrieve and click on “Recover”.
Step 2: Recover PowerPoint Files From PC
Except for USB drives, PC is another place where we usually put our PowerPoint documents. However, it is also the No.1 place that virus infection or accidentally deletion happens. Here, I recommend Remo Recover for you.
- Download the software on your computer and launch it.
- Click on “Recover Files” and choose “Recover Lost Files” or “Recover Deleted Files” to proceed.
- Choose the drive or folder you want to scan and hit the arrow button。
- When the program is done scanning your drive, select the files you want to retrieve and click the arrow button。
- Locate where you want to save your recovered files on the computer.
Step 3: Recover PowerPoint Files From Android Device
Nowadays, some of us may store PPT files in the mobiles so that we can view the content on the go. Here I will introduce FoneLab for Android to Android users (This product also has a version for iOS).
- Get the application on PC and open it.
- Use USB cable to connect Android to PC.
- Choose “Documents” under “Media” and click on “Next”.
- After analyzing device and scanning files, just choose the files you want and recover.