This video will show you step by step instructions on how to easily replace standard sway bar links. The car used for the demo here is a Kia Optima/Magentis 2008-2010 but this will work for most cars or at least give you a good idea how to replace them since most of the sway bar links look and work almost the same. If for some reason you can't figure out how to replace those on your car, just send us an email an we will try our best to give you a personalized procedure.
For more info, tutorials, tips and awesome resources for auto mechanics make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com !!!
1. Remove the wheel.
The sway bar link is held in place by two nuts.
2. Using a pair of Vise-Grip pliers hold the link and unscrew the lower nut.
3. Do the same for the upper nut.
4. Remove the link and install the new one.
5. Hold the link with a wrench or a pair of pliers and screw the two nuts back.
6. Do the same for the lower nut.
7. DONE!!! :D