Things that you will need:
+New Bass strings(for me Fender Nylon Tapewounds)
Step 1: Remove It!
Step 2: Replace It!
Step 3: Trim It!
IMPORTANT: Trim the string TWO tuning posts past the one the string is supost to be stung onto.
If any thered is on the string at the end remove it so it fits in the post hole (yes, bass tunning pegs have holes inside them).
Step 4: String It!
2) Stick the string into the post hole.
3) fold the string over towards the top of the headstock.
4) Twist tunning knob COUNTER-CLOCKWISE so that the strip is perpendicular to the neck.
5) Fold the string around the top of the post.
6) Tune It! If cut corectly then there should be about two wraps around the posts