Introduction: How to Replace the Cabin Air Filter : Ford Edge 2006 - 2014
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to replace the cabin air filter on a Ford Edge 2006 - 2014.
Make sure to visit http://www.themechanicdoctor.com for more info, tutorials, tips and awesome resources for auto mechanics!!!
1. Open the glove box.
2. Push both sides of the glove box inward and pull.
3. Lower the glove box.
4. Push on the clip located on the left of the cabin air filter cover and pull towards you.
5. Remove the cabin air filter.
6. Insert the new cabin air filter.
7. Insert the right side of the cabin air filter cover first and push until you hear a click sound.
8. Lift and close the glove box.
9. DONE!!! :D
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring you even better content.
For more oil reset, cabin air filter replacement and DIY car maintenance tutorials, make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com and to subscribe to our channel!
If you didn't find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org