This video will show you step by step instructions on how to replace the cabin air filter on a Honda Fit 2009 - 2013.
For more info, tutorials, tips and awesome resources for auto mechanics make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com !!!
1. Open the glove box.
2. Push both sides of the glove box inward and pull.
3. Push on the clips located on both sides of the cabin air filter and pull towards you.
4. Remove the old cabin air filter.
5. Install the new one with the air flow indicator pointing down.
6. Insert the cabin air filter holder back in its place.
7. Lift the glove box.
8. Done!!! :D
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset, cabin air filter replacement and DIY car maintenance tutorials, make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com and to subscribe to our channel!
If you didn't find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
Also, if you would like to contribute with an oil reset video of your own or any other car related tutorial, just send us an email with your video and we will be glad to credit you or your shop and to include your name or logo in the uploaded video. Here's your chance to get a little more exposure for free! :p
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: email@example.com