This video will show you step by step instructions on how to replace the cabin air filter on a Mazda 3 2014-2016.
Make sure to visit http://www.themechanicdoctor.com for more info, tutorials, tips and awesome resources for auto mechanics!!!
1. Open the glove box.
2. Push both sides of the glove box inward and pull.
3. Gently pull on the retainer arm to unclip it and lower the glove box.
4. Pull on the cabin air filter to remove it.
5. Insert the new cabin air filter.
6. Lift the glove box.
7. Re-install the retainer arm.
8. Close the glove box.
9. That's it! DONE!
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring you even better content.
For more oil reset, cabin air filter replacement and DIY car maintenance tutorials, make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com and to subscribe to our channel!
If you didn't find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org