Introduction: How to Reset Data Usage in Windows 10
This video will show you how reset data usage on Window 10.
1. Press windows and R key to bring up the run menu.
2. Type msconfig and hit enter.
3. Go to boot and select safe mode with minimal settings.
4. Once rebooted navigate to C:\Windows\System32\sru and delete all the files in this folder (DO NOT DELETE THE FOLDER).
5. Press the windows + R key to bring the run menu back up again.
6. Type in msconfig and turn of safe mode and restart.
7. Your data will now be reset.
I am not responsible for anything that happens on your machine and these tutorials are to be used at your own risk. If in doubt contact an IT professional.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.