This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Acura ILX 2012-2016 .
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset and DIY maintenance, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: email@example.com
1. Turn ignition to ON (do not start the engine).
2. Use the INFO (up/down) to highlight the CUSTOMIZE SETTINGS menu and select using the SEL/RESET button.
3. Scroll using the up/down arrows and select the MAINTENANCE INFO menu using the SEL/RESET button.
4. The oil life reset mode is displayed on the multi-information display.
5. Select RESET with the (up/down) button, then press the SEL/RESET button. The displayed maintenance items disappear, and the engine oil life display is reset to 100%.
6. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
7. DONE!!! :D