Introduction: How to Reset Oil Life: Acura RDX 2007-2012.
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Acura RDX 2007-2012.
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset and DIY maintenance, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Turn the ignition to RUN.
2. Press the SEL/RESET button on the instrument cluster repeatedly until engine oil life is displayed.
3. Press and hold the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel for more than 10 seconds. The oil life reset mode will be shown on the multi information display.
4. Select RESET by pressing the INFO (up/down) button.
5. Confirm by pressing the SEL/RESET button.
6. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
7. DONE!!! :D